1930 Ford Model A
Car for sale by RM Auctions Inc in Auburn, Indiana 46706
Volo Auto Museum Brings Military History To Life! The Military Experience at Volo Auto Museum begins with a walk through some very special machines. As you continue through the rows of military machines, you come to the Military Experience itself.
If you're thinking about buying a classic car, you should know where to look for rust and how extensive the repair might be.
Classic Car Overview
$25,000 - $30,000
- 201 cu. in. L-head four-cylinder; three-speed manual transmission
- Restored by the former owner over nearly two decades, completed in 2006
- Acquired as his first car in 1970
- Originally a town sedan; fitted with a Brookville open cab body
- Retains its original early-1930 engine and chassis
- Beautifully restored with an original wooden-stake pickup bed
- Equipped with Sparton horn, side-mounted spare, drivers mirror
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/el20.
Classic Car ID101319643
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now